So how do you get rid of these annoying pests?
You need to get an evaluation from a trusted professional in pest control in Adelaide as soon as you see signs of pest infestation in your home.
In Australia, there are a number of pests that could be lurking anywhere in your home. These include the following:
- Flies – live on food scraps, septic tanks, drains, eaves, tables, animal faeces, and rubbish.
- Cockroaches – thrive on any that is unclean, including fridges, stoves, bathrooms, cupboards, floors, rubbish, septic tanks, and drains.
- Mosquitoes – damp places, like tins, car tyres, water tanks, ponds, septic tanks, and natural bodies of water.
- Fleas – usually found in pets, including your cats and dogs. They can also be carried into your home on clothes, beddings, and the like.
- Rodents – they hide in storage places, cupboards, walls, pipes, insulation, floors, trees, gardens, rubbish bins, etc.
- Bed bugs – can be transported into your homes through luggage, beddings, and the like.
The fact that all these disease-carrying creatures can be easily brought into your home and affect your family’s health, it’s imperative that you call a pest control Adelaide company immediately.
Once the Adelaide pest control company has treated the infestation in your home, it’s important that you take certain steps to ensure that you get rid of them for good.
- Don’t clean the treated area immediately.
Wait for some time for the treatment to work its magic into your home. Usually, it takes 7 to 10 days for the solution to dry and completely get rid of the roaches, mosquitoes, and mice in your home. So give it enough time before you do a deep cleaning to get rid of all the dead pests. You can, however, do light cleaning in the treated area after 3 to 5 days from treatment. Visit Termite Free Naturally for more details.
It’s best though that you ask your pest control Adelaide expert for the exact time frame on cleaning.
- Get educated.
There are specific areas in your home that might require special attention. This is something that you should ask the pest control company that you hire. Areas with hardwood flooring, antique cabinets, and the like could require a different cleaning solution to ensure that they are not damaged. Ask the pest controller what type of products should be used to clean the areas they have treated.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your home.
Pests come into your home whether it’s clean or not. But by keeping your home immaculately clean at all times and maintaining the structure, you can keep pests away because they thrive in dirty and damp areas. Doing a regular checkup under floors and inside cabinets, walls, and such, you can get rid of any critters that may be starting to nest in your home.
Find Adelaide pest control experts you can trust by logging on to https://www.termitefreenaturally.com.au/